Personal data is all kinds of information that, directly or indirectly, may be referable to an individual person. Such personal information may, besides the location of your Trax GPS-tracker, include personal details such as (but not limited to) name, mobile phone number, address, email address, payment method, if you are a pet owner and/or if you have any children and other information about you regarding the use of our services.
This kind of information is within the EU protected by legislation enacting Directive 95/46/EC which aims to prevent the violation of personal integrity in the processing of personal data. We will, of course, always handle personal data about you in accordance with the relevant legislation.
We are the controller of personal data relating to the Trax products, services and the website and you can contact us regarding privacy matters at email@example.com.
As Trax provides access to Google Maps, information regarding users of Google Maps, including (but not limited to) identifiable information such as user name, the location of your Trax GPS-tracker and your location may be gathered, used and retained and by us.
We will also collect anonymous data during usage. This information does not contain any unique identification and is only used to improve the accuracy of the services, the maps and for creating related new services.
Protection of personal information
We take information security very seriously and inform all our employees of our privacy practices. To protect your personal information from unauthorized access, we use all reasonable administrative, technical and managerial measures.
Use of personal information
Personal data and other kinds of information is collected and used for the purpose of providing our services to you as well as developing our services. The information may also be used to send electronic communication to you, including (but not limited to) emails, push notifications, SMS (short message service), MMS (multimedia messaging service) from us or any of our service providers.
Disclosure to third parties
We use other companies to perform services on our behalf who in the course of providing these services may have access to your personal information. These companies are not permitted to use your personal information except for the purpose of providing the services we request of them.
We will also disclose personal information if it is required to meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
Cookies and other such technologies
Retention of personal information
We retain personal data about you as long as you have an active user account for our services. If you do not disapprove we will, for the purpose of direct marketing, retain personal data about you for one (1) additional year after your user account has been deleted. If you oppose that personal data is being processed for purposes concerning direct marketing you shall inform us by sending a written notice to the address set out below.
Accessing and updating personal information about you
You can help us ensure that the personal data and other personal information about you is correct by keeping your account at the webpage or by using our app updated.
You can also ask us to change, update, and remove information about you by e-mailing mailing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Google Analytics features we’ve implemented is based on Display Advertising (e.g., Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, or Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting).
- Using the Ads Settings, users can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, may show our ads on sites across the Internet.
- We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to our website.
- We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how our ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to our site.
- We use data from Google’s Interest-based advertising and 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) with Google Analytics.